Housing Assistance

One thing that people with disabilities need to be able to live independently in their own homes is affordable, accessible housing.

If people need help finding affordable, accessible housing TILRC can help. Our advocates can explain what types of housing opportunities are available in the area and connect people with resources to fulfill housing needs.

If people need accessibility modifications to their homes; like a ramp, wider doors or a roll-in shower; we can help find the funding to get these things done. TILRC can also provide technical assistance to tenants, landlords and businesses on the Americans with Disabilities Act, the Fair Housing Amendments Act and the Kansas Landlord Tenant Act.